YOUR VOICE, OUR ACTION

" i CARE, i SHARE, i SERVE "

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

CELEBRATING PPP 59 YEARS AND MY 59TH BIRTHDAY LUNCH


Good Health and Good Life is worth more than money. There is a Chinese saying Health is Wealth.



Similarly if a Political Party is healthy, it will only lead to a wealthy country free from corruption. No corruption means more healthy accounts to be shared among the Rakyat.  My birthday wish today is to do my very best to the very best of my ability to care, share and serve the Rakyat.  Personally, I am contented with my wealth and I am not in politics to find more wealth.  What I want today at my age is to be able to serve the country and fight for the peace, harmony, health and wealth for our Rakyat.



An ordinary Politician think of only the coming General Election, BUT an extraordinary Politician think more for the next Generation


General Election are won by ordinary men and women mainly because people vote against somebody rather than for somebody

No comments: